Exploit Mine by hmmm s1 Edit
This event lasts two days, it not restart at end of the day so players can finish what they started day before. In this event players can spend iron or diamonds to get their rewards.
- Players can spend iron to get 1st reward. For 400k iron they spend they will get little amount of iron in return and 240 gems. For me this is good trade :D
- Players can use diamonds in bonus scenarios. For 1000 diamonds used in bonus scenarios players get in return enormus amount of iron and 800 gems. This could be also good trade because players can spend their diamonds to buy gems in bonus scenarios.
- Players can use diamonds for praying. For 100 diamonds players get in return huge amount of iron and 480 gems witch is as well good trade because if player dont have some resourses he can pray for them. And normaly always someone missing food, wood or iron.
Any of those category 1,2 or 3 have 3 stage as well. After every stage done players getting pickaxses to start exploit mines.
There are three stages for any of those rewards:
- For first stage one is at 120k diamonds and player get 1st pickaxe, for 2nd stage player need to spend 240k iron to get one more pickaxe and at 400k iron player will done 3rd stage and he can go to exploit mine.
- In bonus scenario player need to spend 100 diamonds to finish first stage to get 1st pickaxe, for 2nd stage need 500 diamonds to spend to get 2nd axe and 1000 diamonds need to spend to start exploit second mine.
- Players use 20 diamonds for praying to get 1st stage done. Player use 50 diamonds for praying to get 2nd stage done and for 3rd round player need to spend 100 diamonds to get last stage done and start exploit mine.
Forming Celebrities by hmmm s1 Edit
This event lasts for three days, in this one there is three type of troops: Horse troops, Sword troops and Gem troops. Every 8-13 min depense on what server time, for example at 4 am server time need to wait longer then at 11am, you get event troops of one type (horse, sword or gem), in one of your faction fort who was been attacked by enemy. Number of troops showing in that fort is from 50-80(i think) that too depends at what server time players are logged in.
A quick note about event troops (and this applies any time "event troops" are mentioned): They are cavalry and (more importantly) have massive strength and intelligence but only roughly 250-300 troops in a stack. What this means is that you have to kill them in the opening ADA strike or your entire row dies in one hit. The best way to farm these troops is to hope they spawn in a Swamp or Mountain terrain and then use the boosted troop and hope they keep headbutting into the enhanced ADA move. If possible, you should also retreat once before doing the actual fight as to prevent your generals from using their tactics (even if you manually choose actions, the last row will attempt a tactics attack after killing one row).
Event is divided into four sections and after players reach certain amount of reputation points they received a sum of phantoms as reward. On world map players can see trader icon "make powerfull friends" and from him they can get reputation points, there are two ways to get those:
- Players need to get certain amount of horses, swords and gems so they can trade with him for reputation points. When players trade with him for swords, horses or gems they will get 25 reputation points and "secondary prices" witch can be exp 600k, green training books for generals x10+ (lvl depended, lv98=20), iron 12k(lvl depended), barrack horns x5(fixed), food 300k(fixed?).
- Players can trade with trader for diamonds. Every trade will cost 50 diamonds. When players trade for diamonds they will get from some 75 reputation points or 50 reputation points depense what is second reward, for example: for iron will get 50 reputation points and for exp 75 reputation points, and bigger secondary reward. Exp 1.8M, green training books for generals x48, iron 240k, barrack horns still at 5 but for them when players use 50 diamonds to trade getting 200 reputation points and food around 1M 80k food. [Numbers for rewards need checking - I used diamonds on a book trade twice and both times got 60 green books.]
If players play this event without spending diamonds max reputation points they can get is 375, so in first day they can reach 2nd phant reward. Reputation points need to have to get phantoms reward are:
- 165 reputation points-10 phantoms
- 375 reputation points-13 phantoms
- 630 reputation points-16 phantoms
- 1000 reputation points-25 phantoms
When players reach 1000 reputation points they get one more reward. Threefold crystal witch stats are 15/15, and those players can put on their generals as accessories. When players claim first threefold crystal they can spend diamonds to get new one with better stats.
Additional information by Skar s20
The sequence what the Celebs want from you seems to be the same each event. (h=horse / s = sword / g = gem)
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|60 horses||60 horses||90 horses|
|60 swords||75 swords||60 swords|
|105 gems||90 gems||75 gems|
In total, you need 210 horses + 195 swords + 270 gems for the complete event.
The rewards for each day are the same, too. You can get every day : (values in brackets, if you use the 50 diamand option)
(Rewards for player level > 120. Rewards could be lower for lower player levels !)
2.5 times Books 24 (60) ;
4 times exp 600.000 (1.800.000);
1 times barrack horns 5 (5 - doesn´t increase !);
20 times iron 12.000 (240.000);
3 times food 360.000 (1.080.000);
Same sequence here each event. (x = xps / b = books / h = horns / i = iron / f = food)
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
The reward for reaching 1000 reputation has changed. Now you can get a "Balrog Necklace" which has random stats.
In addition, the stats should be higher than 30 and so "better" than the old Threefold crystal.
There is no more Threefold crystal, for all level player will be given a random stat "Balrog necklac", with a highest possible stat of 23/23.
Refining Event by hmmm s1 Edit
This event lasts for two days. In this event players can refine their equipment to get skill they want. Players should know that event is restart after first day so next day players begin from start. There is three types of rewards for this event:
- After 25 refines players will get first reward - Upgrade refine - from it players can upgrade their equipment for one lvl if that equip is not already on maximum level. (This event rewards only works for purple equipment)
- After 60 refines players will reach second reward - Random refine - from this reward players can upgrade their equipments to get secret skill, players will get random secret skill. (to use this rewards players need to have 3 stars lvl5 equipment)
- Last one reward is Guaranteed refine - 190 refines needs to players unlock that reward, but from it if players have 3 stars lvl5 equipments can chose what skill will their equipment have.
Now, players for this event can use diamonds. One refine will cost players 5 diamonds. But players also can get refines from faction quests or from wizard when they repair towers on their lands. Players also can to collect refines for several days so they can finish this event for free if they are patient. Even maximum refines for a day is 12 so they will not get free ones.
The Barbarian King Event by hmmm s1 Edit
Bu olay yeni bir olay bu yüzden bu konuda tüm bilgi vermeyebilirim ama zamanla biraz ekleyeceğim.
This event lasts for two days, only thing players should done in it is to dropping phants in world when they fighting against enemies, count every phant in fq or out of fq.
So far i make it to round two dont know how much round this event has, hope i will find out tomorrow :D anyway this is what players need to done:
- In first round players need to drop 39 phantoms and that way they assembling troops who will strike barbarian king, players have to fill up 3 troops to finish 1st round with succes. After players drop amount of phants (39) in this case they can send their phantoms troops in attack on barbarian boss. After beating boss he will be put in prison and will give a chance to players to chose chest with vouchers. For first round maximun voucher player can get is 12k. When player open chest and get voucers, he can open one more for 100 diamonds, or can just chose to pass on round 2.
- In second round players need to drop 45 (i think 2 lees or more) phantoms to fight against barbarian king. All same as for round one just maximum of vouchers player can get is now 14k.
- for 3rd round the amount of phantoms player needs to drop is 72, reward for that is 16k vouchers max.
- to players finish round 4 they need to spend 91 phants. For this round maximum vouchers player can claim without spending diamonds is 18k vouchers.
- to players finish round 5 they need to spend 110 phants . For this round maximun vouchers player can claim without spending diamonds is 20k vouchers.
- to players finish round 6 need to drop 114 phants. For reward players will be able to get 24k vouchers max without spending diamonds .
Well that would be it for now, i have not finish round 4 so i dont know is there round 5 but if someone has this information he is wellcome to share with us :D
Just to add a little information I know to what hmmm said above, the event gives phants as you use them too. And the max number of vouchers increases by 2k each round (at least so far - 1st is 12k, 2nd is 14k, 3rd is 16k).
Upgrade Reward Event by hmmm s1 Edit
This event is all about exp. Players need to reach certain level to get bonus exp. For lower player level, bouns exp is lower when they reach that certain level. Event is composed of four parts where players mostly, to finish it, need to grow 2 or 3 levels up. . Players can get exp from chests, fights, fq wars, diamond phantoms, events so all exp player get is count.
This event lasts for 5 days.
Sword of Light by hmmm s1 Edit
This event lasts for 3 days. In this event players will get very big amounts of exp. So at first day player will fight as usual for exp, after player get certain amount of exp (depends on player level) he can attack first mini boss.
- After player reach level 2 sword and beat first boss he will get from him exp reward and 20% boost in world fights.
- Level 3: sword players need to fill it up again with exp, but this time exp they need to get is higher then for level 2 sword. After reach level 3 they fight against second boss and getting more exp rewards and 30% boost in world fights.
- Level 4 sword : need even more exp then lvl 3 sword to fill it up to the end. When they beat boss level 4 players will get more exp rewards and boost of 40%.
- Level 5 sword : To reach this level player also need big amount of exp to get, but this time when they fill up sword to the end will fight against main boss and from him players get big amount of exp. After finish stage one or day one players can claim and other rewards witch are 2k vouchers, 10 advanced refines and more exp.
At this point, stage one is ended and player have cooldown period to start stage two. Players also can use diamonds to instantly start second round. I have not said that players can also use diamonds to speed filling up sword from one level to another.
- Second stage:
- Level 6 sword : For this level players need again to get certain amount of exp to fill up sword but they need much less exp then for lvl 5 and more then for lvl 2. When players beat boss lvl 6 they will get exp and boost of 60%
- Level 7 sword : players need to fill it up again with exp, but this time exp they need to get is higher then for level 6 sword. After reach level 7 they fight against second boss on that stage and will get more exp rewards and 70% boost in world fights.
- Level 8 sword : need even more exp then lvl 7 sword to fill it up to the end. When they beat boss level 7 players will get more exp rewards and boost of 80%.
- Level 9 sword : To reach this level player also need big amount of exp to get, but this time (again) when they fill up sword to the end will fight against main boss and from, him players get big amount of exp. After finish stage two or day two players can claim and other rewards witch are 3k vouchers, 15 advanced refines and more exp.
Again after 2nd day is ended players need to wait for coolddown period to start stage three or they can use diamonds to instantly start stage three.
- Third stage :
- Level 10 sword : For this level players need again to get certain amount of exp to fill up sword but they need much less exp then for lvl 9 and more then for lvl 6. When players beat boss lvl 10 they will get exp and boost of 100%
- Level 11 sword : players need to fill it up again with exp, but this time exp they need to get is higher then for level 10 sword. After reach level 10 they fight against second boss on that stage and will get more exp rewards and 110% boost in world fights.
- Level 12 sword : need even more exp then lvl 11 sword to fill it up to the end. When they beat boss level 11 players will get more exp rewards and boost of 120%.
- Level 13 sword : last level of sword players can reach they also need a big amount of exp to reach this level and when they do that players will fight against last boss in this even. From him they will get also big amount of exp, 5k vouchers and 20 advanced refines.
At the end i need to add that when players get some boost it last for 24 hours, so players will have boost from sword and at next day even if that event is over.
Pray for iron event by hmmm s1 Edit
Event lasts for 2 days. This event is classic event for players who have big pockets :D it is very easy to play it when you have diamonds.
In this event players only need to spend diamonds and to pray for iron. Event is made of 5 parts:
- After 5 prayers players can claim first reward witch is Pious prayer - when players activate this reward next prayer will be x10 crit, which means that players will get 10 times more iron next time they are praying for it.
- When players reach 15 prayers they will get 2nd reward which is Master Crafting reward. With this reward players will have x4 crit 20 times when they crafting their treasures.
- When players reach 50 prayers they will get 3rd reward which is God prayer - that mean player will get next 5 times they pray for iron x 10 crit for it.
- At 150 prayers players will get 4th reward -- Master craft - next 15 crafts players will getting x10 crit on it.
- And last one 400 prayers - Gods blessing - to get to this one players need to spend 6k diamonds somewhere about that was play long time ago, but they will get for 24 hours much more chances to get crit when crafting treasures. Players will have better chances for x4 and x10 crit for 24 hours.
Ancient Ruins by hmmm s1 Edit
This event lasts for 2 days. At the start of the day players will get 5 free die to throw. Players als oget +1 dice throw each time they pick up the hourly reward. So it's adviced to leave the game open during these periods so you get all 13 throw.
From each dice they can get a number between 1-6. Event is composed of 3 map or scenario where players can get differend rewards at finish of each map.
In all maps players will get also rewards from chest whitch will be in those maps. From chests players will be able to get rewards like: exp, iron,food, training books for generals, phantoms, vouchers and horns. The iron chests give iron, vouchers, phantoms; while the wooden chests give food, books, experience.
To end any of these maps player needs to get to the finish. It's up to the player to decide to take chests or skip some and go directly to the final town.
Maps are also make by categories so player have three categories of each map:
- newbie - players will get from chests decent amount of horns, food, iron, books, phantoms and exp. They will find on map chest whitch contains vouchers in value of 1k.
- veteran - players will get from chests bigger amount of horns, food, iron, books, phantoms and exp then from newbie. They will also find on map chest whitch contains vouchers in value of 1.5k.
- expert - players from expert maps will get very big amounts of horns food, books, phantoms and exp. also they will get 2.5k vouchers from chests in those maps.
Three maps players need to clear are :
- Forest - for newbie level when player reach last fort in that map he will get reward of 6k vouchers. for veteran reward from last chest is 9k vouchers and from expert is 15k vouchers (if player has not reach yet level 121, in that case players will get from last chests stuff for polishing gems) for newbie 10, for veteran 15 and expert 25.
- mountain - for newbie level at last fort player will get iron reward 300k iron, for veteran 450k iron and for expert 600k iron
- desert - for newbie level at last fort players will get gems reward x100, for veteran x and for expert x.
Players can get more dice throws when starts hourly rewards (one hour before 1st fq) so in one day they can get 8 free dice throws.
There is also another option to players spend diamonds to finish those rounds:
- For newbie level player need to spend 20 diamonds to get one dice throw
- for veteran players need to spend 40 diamonds to get one dice throw
- For expert players need to spend 60 diamonds to get one dice throw
After players clear all maps of all categories they can start event from begining with 100 diamonds too.
P.S. i will add mountain main chest reward after event is over :D
To add to this, there's a chest available for completion of all the maps which may be a shard or accessory at random. The shards (at least for Lunar Circlet and Solar Scepter) cannot be sold, however if for some reason you want to, the finished products can be sold - so in my opinion this final chest is not a great idea to obtain in you constantly run low on space in your warehouse.
Iron mine evet by hmmm s1 Edit
In this event players can obtain huge amounts of iron. Players need to collect dynamite which they will plant in cave holes in order to destroy that cave. Players can get dynamite from event troops in world map, which will pop every 10-13 min (maybe less) in fort which was attacked by enemy.
After each explosion player will get certain amount of iron, depend on player level how much will that amount be. To start one explosion player need to plant 3 bombs. After 10 explosions cave will collapse. When that happens players will get 10 chest which can be open with special key. 1st key will cost players 20 diamonds and every next one will go up for 2 diamonds (2nd 22 diamonds, 3rd 24 diamonds.. 330 diamond in total to open all the chest, BUT it is best to stop once you got both superior chest).
There is 5 types of chest:
- 3 inferior chest - from those 3 chests players will get small amounts of iron
- 2 medium chest - players will get from them bigger amount of iron
- 2 superior chest - in those player will get huge amount of iron
- 2 Delicate chest - player getting medium amount of iron and one pious prayer
- 1 rare chest - player get 1 god prayer and medium amount of iron
Pious prayer - player will get 1 time x10 crit on iron prayer
God prayer - player will get 5 times x10 crit on iron player
PS. Superior chest will most likey give more iron than Delicate chest, unless you power leveled your mine buildings
This even lasts 2 days. After first day is ended players will start next day from begining.
I will just add that I've seen the timer anywhere from 2-15 minutes so I think that depends how fast the convoy is killed. As for the 2 days - I have seen it be 1 day as well. Not sure how they determine which length runs.
Iron wheel event by hmmm s1 Edit
in this event players need to spend iron to get free spins. They will have to spend certain amount of iron to get 1st spin and every next one spin will cost them more iron.
From spins players can claim reward from 10k iron to 200k iron.
All spend iron is counting, crafting treasure or gem association or gem trader who doesnt have gem association or researching technology.
Players have a task to fill up progress bar in order to get more rewards after they done that. Rewards for filling up that bar will be iron and pious prayer.
In this event players will also have a chance to get some accessories like black claw(14/14) threefold crystal(15/15 and 17/17).
In this event players can get spins spending diamonds as well. 1st time it is 5, 2nd time it is 6 , continue increasing by 1 diamond each spin.
This event last for 1 day.
Gem wheel Edit
In this event players need collect a certain amount of gems get free spins.
Gems players can get from gem trader, gem association, gem prayer, faction war depend on player or faction level not sure [faction level - faction levels 7 and 8 will give them], merit chests (if player level is high enough they can unlock feature in astrology) bonus scenarios in scenario map.
The new wheel consists of two wheels: The inside wheel for the base amount of gems to be earned and the outside acts as the multiplier. It's also possible to earn free prayers and pious prayers. There is an option to make the multiplier automatically x8, which can be done twice a day freely and requires diamonds afterwards. Hold down the spin button to charge the gauge on the right and increase the power of your spin.
(For those that do not have this update, the old Gem Wheel is nearly identical to the Iron Wheel)
This event lasts for 1 day. While this event is active, gems can be removed from treasures for free.
Resourses production event Edit
This event players will not have very often. Maybe one time in a month or two.
Players can spend diamonds to boost their resourses production. Can do that for 7 days or 30 days.
For 7 days boost players will get reward one more boost of the resourse building they have boosted.
For 30 days that will be 6 resourses horns of building players have boosted.
Players can boost next buildings:
- Dwellings - 7 or 30 days and they will get 300% boost bonus for that time
- Farm - 7 or 30 days and they will get 300% boost bonus for that time
- Lumbermill - 7 or 30 days and they will get 300% boost bonus for that time
- Barracks - 7 or 30 days and they will get 200% boost bonus for that time (its max boost for barrack)
- Iron - 7 or 30 days and they will get 300% boost bonus for that time
Gem deposit event Edit
This event is about gems. Players need to collect certain amount of gems depend of their level to get hammers.
event is made of 3 parts where on each one reward is few hammers which players can use to exploit gem deposit.
- First reward - players will get 7 hammers when they collect certain amount of gems
- second reward - players will get 8 hammers
- third reward - players will get 11 hammers when they collect certain amount of gems
the amount of gems player need to get is higher for each round, at my level 121 for first reward i need 1600 gems for 2nd 4000 gems and for 3rd 8000 gems.
After players get hammers they can exploit gem deposit, There is four grades of gem deposit:
- Players will with every used hammer get 20 lvl.1 gem after they use 4 hammers they can get 1 lvl 8 gem
- Players will with every used hammer get 40 lvl.1 gem after they use 6 hammers they can get 1 lvl 8 gem
- Players will with every used hammer get 40 lvl.1 gem after they use 8 hammers they can get 1 lvl 9 gem
- Players will with every used hammer get 80 lvl.1 gem after they use 8 hammers they can get 1 lvl 10 gem
To collect gems players can get them from bonus scenarios, events, merit chests, faction quests, gem assosiation, traders. All counts but to reach 1st one rewards players will probbably have to spend certain amount of diamonds.
This event lasts for 2 days. While it's active, gems can be removed from treasures for free.
Chests competition event Edit
This event last for one day. What players need to do is to get points from siege. when reach certain amount of points players will be able to open chests. Every succesfull siege in this event will get 5 points to players, if players duel or they are in line in some fight they will get 2 points and 1 points player will get if they are just in enemy fort which is attacked.
To open chests players will have to get certain amount of points and for every next one will have to get more. Max points players can get is 200. When reach 200 points event ended.
From chests players will get rewards as exp, food, horns, phantoms. And rewards can be x1, x2, x4, x10 crit which means players will get more rewards.
- for 5 points players can open first reward which is 5 chests
- 10 points can open 8 chests
- 30 points players will get 9 chests to open
- 50 points players will get 10 chests to open
- 70 points player will get 11 chests to open
- 100 points players will get 12 more chests to open
- 130 points players will get 14 chests to open
- 200 points players will get 15 chests to open as reward
Iron giveaway event Edit
To finish this event players will mostly have to spend diamonds. There is one free giveaway where players need to kill event troops to get iron vouchers and exchange them for iron. Event troops will pop in players fort who is attacked by enemy. Players need 20 iron vouchers so they can exchange one time to get iron, they can do that 5 times. Depend of player level he will get more or less iron as reward.
- Free giveaway : 65k iron for 20 iron vouchers can collect 5 times
- 65k iron players can collect 8 times each time 10 diamonds they need to spend
- Players can collect iron 10 times each time will cost them 40 diamonds and they will get 195k iron
- Players can collect iron 12 times each time will cost them 80 diamonds and they will get 325k iron
Event last for a day.
Scenario rewards Edit
To get this event done players will have to spend diamonds to fight bonus scenarios in scenario map.
For a certain amount of spended diamonds players will get rewards from it. Players will be able to get next rewards:
- Advanced Shire books (green) x50 can be used to level up generals-1 green book 50k exp
- Super Shire books (yellow) x90 can be used to level up generals-1 yellow book 100k exp
- Ultimate Shire books (red) x130 can be used to level up generals-1 red book worth 250k exp
Diamonds that players need to spend to get rewards are:
- If players spend 100 diamonds they will get 50 Advanced shire books.
- if players spend 200 diamonds they will get 30 Super Shire books
- if players spend 500 diamonds they will get 60 Super Shire books
- if players spend 1000 diamonds they will get 50 Ultimate Shire books
- if players spend 2000 diamonds they will get 80 Ultimate Shire books
Event lasts for 1 day
Expense reward by hmmm s1 Edit
This event last for 2 days. Players need to spend diamonds in order to get gems as rewards.
- When players spend 100 diamonds there is 300 gem reward for then
- when players spend 200 diamonds they will also get 300 gems as reward
- when players spend 500 diamonds they will get 600 gems as reward
- when players spend 1000 diamonds they will get 1200 gems as reward
- when players spend 2000 diamonds they will get 1600 gems as reward
- when players spend 5000 diamonds they will get 2000 gems as reward
Fenrir or wolf event by hmmm s1 Edit
This event last 3 days.
What players need to do is to fight with event troops which will pop in town of their faction which was attacked by enemy and collect from event troops shackles.
With collected shackles players will be able to torture the wolf and from torture they will get rewards like hammers for buildings, exp, diamonds, horns, phantoms.
There is a limit of how much times players can torture wolf until they finish first day. When players done to the end progress bar witch is above wolf they will finish round one and day one and then they will have cooldown period.
If players dont want to use shackles they can use diamonds also, and one torture will cost them 10 diamonds.
Also players can use diamonds to reduce cooldown period and start round two instantly.
Slot Machine Event Edit
By gaining gems or spending diamonds, players can play the slot machine to gain various resources, such as vouchers, gems, EXP books, and Master Cast (Guaranteed 4x crit on next 20 treasure casts). Players can then choose to spend diamonds betting on the total rolled of three dice to multiply their reward. Bet low if you think the dice will roll between 1 and 9 or high if you think it will be between 10 and 18. You can keep betting up to 16x rewards but will only gain the original reward if you are wrong.
Gem Ore Event Edit
During this two-day event, players can claim gem ore from the world map and then smash them to obtain gems. There are two versions available: a free version that gives between level 1 and level 4 gems, and a 50 diamond version that gives between level 3 and level 6 gems. Players may freely smash ores five times during the event, with extra smashes costing 20 diamonds. Gems may be removed from treasures for free during this event.
Super Flip Event Edit
During this event, players can flip one of three cards to gain EXP, Iron, Food, Gems, or Phantoms. There are also Luck cards that will give points towards multiplying the rest of the cards gained: x2 at over 80 Luck, x3 at over 300 Luck, and x5 at 1000 Luck. Players are given 20 cards and may earn more by claiming hourly rewards. Diamonds can be used to either buy more attempts or claim all three cards.